• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Untitled 1

As promised, a formal announcement has been made regarding recent changes in the administrative staff here at H-M.

Please take a few moments to go to our home page and review that announcement.

[4]

B-Port Clone? brake lever help

[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

silverzpeed

Swarf
Registered Member
I recently got this mill. It is my first one. I’m missing the brake lever and I’m not sure what else for the brake. What do I need to fix this. I’m not sure what the exact model and make of this mill is. It was listed as Clark Manual Mill when I bought it. I took the cover off to take a peek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlane

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Silver: welcome to HM , your pics are the Dreaded red x " no pics" , when useing tapatalk on this site its different than others apparently, search uploading pictures useing tapatalk , so we can see them.
Thanks

dlane

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
I recently got this mill. It is my first one. I’m missing the brake lever and I’m not sure what else for the brake. What do I need to fix this. I’m not sure what the exact model and make of this mill is. It was listed as Clark Manual Mill when I bought it. I took the cover off to take a peek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[6]
[5] [7]