Atlas Qc42 - Parts

Bill Rosselot

Registered
Registered
Looking for Apron Gears and Half Nuts for a QC42 Also need to have the bottom cover for the gear train.
Need someones help that has one and share any manuals. I will pay to have them copied and shipping.
Let me know Im looking for the gray cover Atlas version of the 1955 16th edition I think.Copy of 7.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG

At last report a couple months ago NEW Split nuts could be purchased from Clausing for considerably less than any offered for sale on E*Bay, new or used. Call Clausing Service Center and ask for Joline "Jo" Olds, (269) 345-7155 (or if that fails use their 800 number: 800.323.0972) or send her an email: jolds@clausingsc.com I would make up a list of part numbers then give her a call.

Spiral_Chips

At last report a couple months ago NEW Split nuts could be purchased from Clausing for considerably less than any offered for sale on E*Bay, new or used. Call Clausing Service Center and ask for Joline "Jo" Olds, (269) 345-7155 (or if that fails use their 800 number: 800.323.0972) or send her an email: jolds@clausingsc.com I would make up a list of part numbers then give her a call.

Spiral_Chips
Thanks

Back