Atlas Mk2 Survey

Sorry... I was mistaken about the thrust plate..... it is the oval one... I took some pics ...Thanks for the welcome guys...oh... not many accessories ...just a three jaw and a tailstock chuck...some centers...but I got a lot of stuff for the sherline I can use ...the last two pics just to let you guys see my tiny little shop...

Test.

IMG_0835.JPG IMG_0836.JPG IMG_0841.JPG IMG_0837.JPG IMG_0859.JPG IMG_0866.JPG IMG_0835.JPG IMG_0836.JPG IMG_0837.JPG IMG_0841.JPG IMG_0859.JPG IMG_0866.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
OOPS...got two times the pics ...:eek:...don't know how that happened

It's not a problem. Thank you for granting the other members requests.

"Billy G"

Well, if you think that you're confused, you should be sitting at my keyboard! The edit function works on the text but not on the photos. It won't hurt anything, though. With your next post right below, that'll explain what happened.

Thanks for the pics. And a nice , well thought out approach to the shop. Looks great!!

Thanks for the pics. And a nice , well thought out approach to the shop. Looks great!!
Cool ...it's always evolving...I had to shove the sherline stuff over to make room for the atlas...no more room upstairs... anything else I get will hafta go downstairs

Back