Atlas Mfc Mill Arbor Drawing ?

Mondo

I'm Still Standing!
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
Does anyone have, or can make, a drawing with dimensions of the M1-560L 1" arbor for the MFC Mill?
My newly acquired mill does not have one at this time and examining photographs it should be easy to make on my lathe. I just need all the dimensions.

Thanks!

Spiral_Chips

I am on the road this week but can do it next week if no one else does it before I get home.

Thanks! I am not in any hurry. The mill is still crusted with dried oil and grunge. It will sit in the garage for a month or so before I get to start tearing it down for cleaning.

Spiral_Chips

Spiral_Chips;
Drawing attached from downloads.
Enjoy,
Restorer

Attachments

• Atlas Mill Drawbar.pdf
    18.8 KB · Views: 216
Restorer,

He is looking for a drawing of the M1-560L 1" arbor, not the drawbar. We have a parts list of it but I have never seen an actual drawing. Someone might call Clausing and see whether or not they still have the drawing. If anyone does call, first question you need to ask is whether or not they still have either an M1-560 or M1-560L. If they do, they won't supply the drawing. If they don't, they probably will, if they have it. We do have a drawing (not factory) for the M1-567 Arbor Driver.

I contacted Clausing and they are contacting their vendor to see if the parts are still available. If so they will quote me a price on all the pieces in the kit. I hope to have a reply in a couple of days.

Spiral_Chips

Let me know. I just got home late last night. If not I will get mine out and measure it.

Sorry it took so long. The 1" arbor and the 7/8" arbors are both the same. The only difference is in the diameter. The 1" is just a hair less the 1", about .9998" or it might be a error in my mic. Both use the same nut to hold the spacers on. The key way is 1/4". The nut is counter bored about 1/4"

IMG_1220-1.jpg IMG_1221-1.jpg IMG_1222-1.jpg IMG_1223-1.jpg IMG_1220-1.jpg

WoW! Thank you! That's perfect! I have not heard back yet from Clausing. But I can make one from your drawings!

Spiral_Chips

Let me know if you need anything else. I think that the only critical measurements are the Main part of the arbor, the MT end and the end that goes in the overarm bearing.

Back