Atlas Gear Cutting Attachment Blueprints "YERNA"

Moderatemixed

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Hey everybody. I am brand new to the site but it has been great reading since I discovered it. I am in the process of rebuilding my second 10F lathe, this time correcting the shortcomings of my first rebuild. That said I am trying to acquire a copy of these blueprints. They are shown in the catalogues and although I tried Kieth Ruckers site I cannot seem to find a copy. If anyone knows where I might find a set I would be grateful.

Very best regards to you all!

f9b28faf80ae24a720b193275cdd8fc0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure that I follow you? Did I ask something inappropriate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure that I follow you? Did I ask something inappropriate?

No, nothing offensive or inappropriate. You photo shows up as a "red X" on most of our computers. There are posts out there how to overcome the problem with tapatalk. Sorry, can't help with the details, I used a desk top computer, not a smart phone or tablet.

Bruce

p.s. Search for posts from "RandyM" who has pointed to the thread to correct the problem for many users.

Thanks for the info, I'll look it up.

There was some chatter on one of the other popular forums about the same search a few years ago. Apparently Clausing still had those drawings available and the fellow was able to purchase a copy for a very reasonable cost. Granted that was a few years ago, but it would be worth trying them again to see if they still have them available.

Looks like a neat project, I'm sure others would like to see the results if you do get to make one.

-frank

I called Atlas Clausing directly in Kalamazoo. The cost is $25 if you want a copy, or they will send you a PDF copy by email for free. I have the PDF if anyone wants to PM me I will forward you a copy so as not to inundate the "Atlas Lady" with requests. I will also send one to Kieth Rucker. Cheers all!

Hey everybody. I am brand new to the site but it has been great reading since I discovered it. I am in the process of rebuilding my second 10F lathe, this time correcting the shortcomings of my first rebuild. That said I am trying to acquire a copy of these blueprints. They are shown in the catalogues and although I tried Kieth Ruckers site I cannot seem to find a copy. If anyone knows where I might find a set I would be grateful.

Very best regards to you all!

f9b28faf80ae24a720b193275cdd8fc0.png

Back