Asking for prayers for my mother in law

Mark R R

Active User
Registered
My wife just left work to meet her mother at the ER. She was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and today she has a high fever, nausea, vomiting and pain. Best case would be a stomach virus, almost anything else is worse. Both in laws have end stage cancer. All prayers are appreciated.

I said a prayer asking God to help her, you and your family through these troubled times.

Prayer sent Mark We are thinking of you &yours at this troubled time May the Lord send his peace & love to all

Mark--our prayers are said for your family in Jesus name---Dave and Norma

Mark;

You ask you receive. Prayers for her and your whole family from me and mine.

"Billy G"

Thanks everyone! She has been moved to a room and will have her gall bladder removed sometime in the next few days depending on her progress with the infection and loosing 22 lbs of recently retained fluids. She has many conflicting problems that nothing will go " normal". I pray that each of you are blessed for your prayers.

Sitting in the jospital again tonight. Dr's are in a catch 22. The cancer in the pancreas is growing very rapidly, mother in law wants to try chemo. Currently testing to be sure flids in gall bladder are indeed infection, not fluids from retention. If they take the gall bladder chemo is delayed 2-3 weeks. If they go ahead with chemo and infection is not removed from gall bladder, sepsis will take her due to weakened immune system.

Back