Any NASCAR fans

She knows all the drivers and about half the pit crews for most of the teams. It has become her hobby, and she gets a bit obsessed with stuff once she strikes an interest in it. Has some friends in FOX media too, so we got invited into their digs for part of the race on Saturday. lol.....Jeff Gordon follows her on Twitter.

All the changes etc, I am not into it as much as I use to be . Still watch it some. Have never been to a live NASCAR race, but have been to some dirt tracks.
Have also been to a few drag races, (was even involved in one back in 78 as father had a car in the races. Think it was Winston back then)
I agree that a lot of the changes have taken away from Nascar. I use to like the rule that the car had to be rebuild of a production car, that had at least so many produced that normal people could purchase. They have it down now to where almost everything is the same, and if they deviate from it they get fined. That was half the fun was to see what various teams could do to make things work better than the next guy.
I think they also help bring things into the industry from the track, which I really do not see happening now days. Just my 2 cents.

Back