Any Gunsmiths That Can Weigh In On Pm Vs Grizzly?

Congratulations. You won't be disappointed in the lathe and Matt is great to work with.

Mike.

Mike [et al],
I don't know what brand/type QCTP you ordered from Matt, but I just got an email direct from the Aloris website: sale of 25% off and free shipping on the whole order for the month of July. As far as I can tell, this is as good as it gets. This same sale happened last year when I was shopping for my tool post and holders, and I bought a BXA post and about 6 holders. I asked Matt what deal he could do on the QCTP, and his comment to me was, "you should probably just get it from Aloris, because that's better than I could do". Maybe his deal has changed now, I don't know, I would still compare.

It's not showing on the website homepage, and there was no discount code given to input, so if you try to order and don't get the discount, here is the contact info from the promo email:
Gizelle Biffot
Administrator Ecommerce
International Account- Liaison
Online Aloris/Yestool Factory Outlet
http://www.aloris.com/
http://www.buyyestools.com/

973-772-1201 phone 973-772-8606 fax
Office hours 8:00am-4:30pm (EST)
Monday - Friday

Mike [et al],
I don't know what brand/type QCTP you ordered from Matt, but I just got an email direct from the Aloris website: sale of 25% off and free shipping on the whole order for the month of July. As far as I can tell, this is as good as it gets. This same sale happened last year when I was shopping for my tool post and holders, and I bought a BXA post and about 6 holders. I asked Matt what deal he could do on the QCTP, and his comment to me was, "you should probably just get it from Aloris, because that's better than I could do". Maybe his deal has changed now, I don't know, I would still compare.

It's not showing on the website homepage, and there was no discount code given to input, so if you try to order and don't get the discount, here is the contact info from the promo email:
Gizelle Biffot
Administrator Ecommerce
International Account- Liaison
Online Aloris/Yestool Factory Outlet
http://www.aloris.com/
http://www.buyyestools.com/

973-772-1201 phone 973-772-8606 fax
Office hours 8:00am-4:30pm (EST)
Monday - Friday

Thanks for the heads up on the Aloris sale there RIO. I also am needing to get a few more Aloris toolholders for my setup.

Mike.

Yeah it depends on what they are giving 25% off of, but we do carry the Aloris, so at least give us a shot first if you feel like it.

If they have 25% off AND free shipping, If it is off of regular list price, I would not be able to beat that. That is better than we get and that is being a long time stocking dealer over the $10,000 level in Aloris inventory.

I know they sent us a promotion on some of their tools, called Yes Tools, but I did not see anything on the tool posts. I will have to check that out.

If you go to the Aloris site, there is no discount on the standard Aloris line, this 25% off seems to apply only to their Mini line of YESTOOL insert holders. Which is still very expensive and then you are often stuck with proprietary inserts at big $. There is free shipping.

Yeah it depends on what they are giving 25% off of, but we do carry the Aloris, so at least give us a shot first if you feel like it.

If they have 25% off AND free shipping, If it is off of regular list price, I would not be able to beat that. That is better than we get and that is being a long time stocking dealer over the $10,000 level in Aloris inventory.

I know they sent us a promotion on some of their tools, called Yes Tools, but I did not see anything on the tool posts. I will have to check that out.

Good to know Matt. I didn't realize you were an Aloris dealer. I will get a list of numbers together and be getting with you.

Thanks.

Mike.

I just got this a minute ago. I sent a follow up inquiry as what that discount covers

Good Afternoon.

We are currently running a promo starting tommorrow for 25% off.

www.aloris.com

Thank you

Gizelle

Mark, I understand what you said about the ad. It seemed very vague to me also, and no code....but, here is the screen shot from the email I received that simply says 25% off your entire order + free shipping. I would call Gizelle direct and inquire. She was really good to work with if I remember right. Bottom line is it seems there is no reason they wouldn't honor this deal if you guys need a new post or holders,etc. (I am sure Matt would appreciate you comparing what he can sell it to you for also, before you order from Aloris direct).
- RIO

Aloris deal.jpg

Back