Another Group Get-Together--Saturday, August 24th, 2019

wlburton

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
I've threatened before to host a get-together this summer if nobody else did, and I'm going to do it! We had so much fun at John's house last winter that we need to keep this going. My house and shop are fairly small but should be adequate for a bunch of us to get together and spend some time chatting about our common hobby. I live in south Minneapolis (3216 18th Ave. S.--one block west of Cedar Ave. and 2 1/2 blocks south of Lake St.). My plan would be to start at 10:00 with brunch at my house (pastries, bagels, fruit, egg and potato dishes, coffee, juice, provided by my wife and me).

My shop is small and not very "advanced," but I know everyone enjoys seeing other people's shops, large or small. Mostly, we would do what we did at John's--sitting around and talking about our interests and projects, plus putting faces to names and making some good contacts for the future. Hopefully people would bring some "show and tell" items again too. We would go until we were done--no particular ending time.

If you're interested and think you will come please respond here so I can have an idea of how many to plan for.

Bill Burton
wlburton@aol.com
612-232-4216 cell
612-722-8062 land line (best for messages)

Back