Another anodizing project

Good, that book will save you a lot of time and money. Let us know how you make out. Also, some of the dies like black seam to work better cold. Call and talk to Ron before you order and ask him. When I started dealing with him the book said 160-180 degrees on all the dies, but he was starting to have better results with colder temps on some colors. I know the blues and reds worked great at 160-170 but black was working perfect for me at room temp. Good luck!

The dye manufactures all list the best temp to run them at is between 120 and 140 for best absorption in the quickest amount of time. However I know a few customers that run some of the colors closer to room temp so they can produce lighter shades having more time to pull the parts and look at them, then put them back in a little to adjust the shade. the cooler dye temp slows down the process a little.

I run my black at 140 as I want it to be as jet black as possible :)

Thanks
Ron
www.focuser.com
from BKtoys

here is a pot that i found that i think will work from wallmart , it is an 8 qt. stainless steel it was only $6.95 with lid100_0138.JPG:peace::idea:

100_0138.JPG

Back