And So It Begins...

Yup, I downloaded all of the Atlas mill documents I could find. Just waiting on material to arrive.

Wanted to drop by and say thanks for inspiring me there TD. I got my hands on one of these mills myself, by complete chance actually. I am going a different route with mine, its going to be more of a restomod on mine as the mill is a bit rough and I may as well do a few mods.

Here is my first project using the mill.

I know it's just a drawbar and I have extremely limited tooling but that feeling of accomplishment is what keeps me going.

Hey T-dog,

I know this is a old thread, but how did you get your information about the drawbar? Did you draw it up yourself or did you find a PDF version here on the forum? I need to make one for my mill and any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Orangecrush

As stated by wa5cab in post 20 in this thread, look in Downloads, top menu on the left.

theres a lot of great documents there.

As stated by wa5cab in post 20 in this thread, look in Downloads, top menu on the left.

You'll have to excuse me, I'm new to the forum and still don't know how to navigate through the download section yet. I can find just about everything but the drawbar for the Atlas horizontal mill.

The factory arbor drawings and a representative spacer drawing are in DOWNLOADS. I didn't spend the time to clean up all of the spacer drawings because the as-received drawings were terrible quality and the spacers are all identical except for length.

You'll have to excuse me, I'm new to the forum and still don't know how to navigate through the download section yet. I can find just about everything but the drawbar for the Atlas horizontal mill.

Never mind I found the drawbar and download it.

That's great. Hope it helps you get back to making chips with your mill.

OC (and anyone else new here),

You will find a screed on navigating and using DOWNLOADS (including how to upload something new) in the Sticky area at the top of this and two or three other Fora.

You might want to set up your Signature so that we know what you prefer to be called. You can also list what significant equipment you currently have. To get to it, hover your mouse pointer over your User ID toward the right end of the upper NAV bar. A menu should pop up. Without clicking, slide the pointer down and left and click on Signature. You might also want to change the defaults on some of the other criteria. And that's how you get to all of it.

Back