And So It Begins...

Very nice videos. If I owned the one that is here I would do the same thing to it mainly because it is something I love doing.

Looks good.

I can't tell for certain whether the table it is sitting on is its final resting place or not. But be sure that you bolt the machine down before actually starting to work. Else it might eventually walk off.

Here is my first project using the mill.

I know it's just a drawbar and I have extremely limited tooling but that feeling of accomplishment is what keeps me going.

Windshooter, I'm having missing arbor envy!!!

Looks very nice.

Thanks,

I have "change-o-matic" nameplate envy from yours, I gave up on mine after about five trys. Just left it shiny brass.

You probably have a drawing of the arbor, but ket me know if you'd like me to measure or take pictures of the one I have.

Vince

Did you try to spray paint and razor scrape on the nameplate? That's how I had success. Biggest problem I had was not thoroughly cleaning it before I shot it with paint. Probably from me just rushing during one of the many week nights when I had a little time to work on it.

The factory arbor drawings and a representative spacer drawing are in DOWNLOADS. I didn't spend the time to clean up all of the spacer drawings because the as-received drawings were terrible quality and the spacers are all identical except for length.

Back