An Update on things

Billh50

RIP 2018
Rest In Peace
Well they found a tumor against the bladder and rectum. So that's where the pain is coming from. I have another scan Tuesday and then will discuss with Oncologist as to what the best way to proceed is. In the mean time I plan on doing some machining in the next couple days.
Instead of making an indexer for my lathe I decided to go with one for a miller that can also be used as a dividing head. I am designing it now so that I can use the mt2 collets I have along with an adapter plate to mount my 3" lathe chuck.
I haven't used the lathe chuck since I put the 4 jaw on. So that will make use of it.
Once I am done with the design I will post drawings for those that want them. Might be a couple weeks before I get to really doing much machining on it but I will get back to it.

Sincerely hope things work out well for you Bill.

David

Hi'ya Bill. I was thinking about you last night, hadn't heard from you and was curious how you were doing.
I guess that's good news??? I really don't know didly squat 'bout those things.. I'm figuring that at least you have an answer or an idea to a problem.

But it is good to hear you have been using your creative side..

Yeah,
Been trying to keep creative in between doctor visits. Just hoping things can come to some kind of a resolve soon.
But in the mean time, since it's been cold, I have been playing with CAD to get things ready. Just need to not over complicate stuff. LOL

I have the same problem... not doctor visits so much but work keeps getting in my way. And then the snow storms are annoying to say the least.
Good to see you!

Back