Aloris BXA #1 Tool holder-

ErichKeane

Making scrap at ludicrous speed.
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Apparently I ended up not giving the new-owner of my last lathe all my toolholders! Going through my pile I found one attached to one of my tools. This is the standard BXA tool holder (the #1) and actually Aloris branded, likely from the ~70s.

Let me know what you have to trade, I can't use it is just taking up space, I'd rather see it used than be wasted in my shop :)

I could use a fly cutter, CA tool holders (or other stuff for a larger lathe), or normal mill stuff.

I'd be interested in the tool holder. I sold my mill a few years ago so don't have much left, but I do think I have a couple large, long end mills I never used. 3/4 and 1", any interest? If so I can get more details and pictures

I'd be interested in the tool holder. I sold my mill a few years ago so don't have much left, but I do think I have a couple large, long end mills I never used. 3/4 and 1", any interest? If so I can get more details and pictures
Sure, that sounds interesting! I can always use more cutters!

The 2 big ones are 6 flute, 1" shank. One is 1" cutter and the other is a little under size, around .966 best I can measure. Both are 8" lonf. The other is is 3/4 shank with about .697 cutter. 5" long.

Sure, I figure I can use those :) PM me your address and I'll pop it in the mail tomorrow.

Back