All Found

Be ready to spend some serious dough, if you can even find any for sale. They are about as scarce as hen's teeth.

Looking for all three volumes of the Machinist's Bedside Reader. One or all three volumes.
Also looking for Connolly's scraping book.
Got all of them thru the library on loan at various times but would like my own for reference.
Please send me a message with what you have and price.

Thanks!
Don't have the scraping book, but have all three Bedside Readers in excellent condition. Offer?

Pm me an email address. I know where a brand new second edition is reasonable

Good morning,
PM sent to you Douglasr. Reddish, not sure what you need in exchange or trade. I was going to order from Enco but they are out of stock for now. So I'm not in a big hurry. Why don't you message me for details.
Anybody else have these books for sale or trade?

Good morning,
PM sent to you Douglasr. Reddish, not sure what you need in exchange or trade. I was going to order from Enco but they are out of stock for now. So I'm not in a big hurry. Why don't you message me for details.
Anybody else have these books for sale or trade?

I'll keep my Machine Tool Reconditioning and Applications of Hand Scraping by Edward F. Connelly
http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/machine-tool-reconditioning-hand-19778863

However, I'd part with my 3 Bedside books and the rare Hey Tim!
Make an offer.

Daryl
MN

Found all three Bedside readers on Amazon. $58, $70, and $150 consecutively.

I've got a extra copy of the 1st Machinist's Bedside Reader in excellent condition. Got it with a group of reference books I bought. I'll sell it for what it cost $45 shipped. I'll post a for sale ad.bedside reader.jpg

Amazon also has a bunch of sets listed for sale. Both new and used.

Folks, I appreciate the continued interest. However, I bought all the books last year thru several auctions. Will try to delete this thread if possible

Back