Ajax Tool Supply?

tmenyc

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
does anyone here know them?
I need an aloris axa boring holder and theirs is $10 cheaper than KBC and free shipping from their ebay store.
Many thanks!

Tim

I ordered aloris and dorian toolholders from them a couple weeks back. Good price, the stuff is legit, shipping was the usual timeframe.

I have gotten AXA and BXA from CDCO the first I order direct from them and the second I purchased from bostarprecisiontools and turns out to be CDCO good prices and shipping for more than one item was fair.

Good people....at least back when I purchased from them. I bought my 6" Bison 6-jaw Set-Tru chuck & 8" Gator 4-jaw chuck from them as well as some small things. Through ebay & was years ago though.

Good people....at least back when I purchased from them. I bought my 6" Bison 6-jaw Set-Tru chuck & 8" Gator 4-jaw chuck from them as well as some small things. Through ebay & was years ago though.

I bought both Aloris AXA and BXA sets from Ajax very recently . They were very helpful and everything went smooth . I talked to Rocky and he gave me a little discount .....Steve

I bought both Aloris AXA and BXA sets from Ajax very recently . They were very helpful and everything went smooth . I talked to Rocky and he gave me a little discount .....Steve

Yup, that's the guy's name, I couldn't remember when I posted.

Back