Air Hose Hanger

Groundhog

Registered
Registered
Anyone have a slick idea for hanging air hoses (the end of the hose - not a coil of hose). Like to a wall, mill side, work bench. etc? The hoses would be under pressure and maybe / maybe not have an air tool or blow nozzle attached. I'm tired of having hoses draped over benches, ends of the mill table, etc.

My air hoses are different types with different brands of connectors so nothing is consistent or the same size. And, they get swapped around from location to location.

The only thing I can think of is a "S" hook (like sold for hanging broom handles), but I want something that can be used with one hand.

Split finger bracket... Cut a notch in an "L" shaped bracket that is a little wider than the hose and about 3x the diameter in depth. Turn the finger tips up about 3/8" inch back at a 45 deg or so angle.

Garden hose hanger cheap
93dc934c-15de-4f17-9d60-846fb3d87bb3_1.72d4d9e81ffc4ad533312ab8f908d63c.jpe

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I use the Harbor Freight "Hang-All"s for the coil, and various eye bolts all over my shop for the air nozzle (with built-in hook) to hang on.

stretch a small airplane cable across your room about one inch from ceiling and use some homemade sliders to use your air hose like a festoon ---this will keep it from dragging across machines and projects---have a quick disconnect on end to eliminate a hanging hose when not needed---Dave----***note--after rereading your post about different brands and styles of disconnects----I had that problem until I decided it was not feasible to use other than standard disconnects----I did make adapters to use if I still had oddball ones--but now all mine are standard and I put all my old odd styles in a special container and haven't had to use them---it is definitely worth it to keep your air connectors standard in your shop---I put a quick disconnect on each machine base also for convenience---- they aren't that expensive to keep hoses out of the way but easy to use

Last edited:
Back