Adds and moderator approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

brav65

Active User
Registered
So I just read the thread regarding the crazy number of adds after the latest update, and I posted my $.02 regarding adds and subscription cost and I got a message that said awaiting moderator approval. I just have to say that that is strike 1 and 2!!!!!! Sensoring member posts regarding something as intrusive as adds I believe is unacceptable, and frankly a huge disappointment. I have donated well beyond the minimum to help support this community because it is a fantastic group of people that I share a lot of common interests with as well as a wonderful resource for a novice machinists (major exaggeration). If Nels is not mature enough to endure a little bit of constructive criticism regarding an intrusive element then this may not be a place for me. In my life if I screw up, I pull up my big boy pants and face the music!

Calm down, please see my reply to you in the other thread. This happens everytime we go through an upgrade. It takes time for the bugs to get worked out. Please be patient. Thank you.

I am still playing with ad settings.....but if all works, NO ONE who is a staff member or premium subscriber or donor should see ANY ads. If it does not work, and you are in one of these groups and are STILL seeing ads, please say so. It takes some time to fine tune these things. Thanks for your patience.

Note to all members: Messages are randomly going to the moderator approval queue before being visible to the members. You are not being censored, the new software is doing it on its own. If your message does not appear or if you get a message that your message is awaiting approval, please be patient. All messages will be approved as long as they meet the H-M guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back