A3 2.5w Laser Engraver Kit (from Banggood)

Cutting gaskets was one of the other uses I had thought of for it. Also want to try it with cutting some thick felt I have for way wipers on the lathe. But that is all on hold at present while I get the computer up and running again.
I had some alternative control software I wanted to try but it wouldn't seem to run and I put it down to being an old XP operating system on my laptop. So I installed a copy of Windows 7 I had hoping that would solve the problem but I'm now are having trouble getting all the hardware drivers to install as the Laptop is so old Dell only supply XP and Win200 drivers for it. Will hopefully get it all up and running again over the weekend and have some more trial materials to share results on soon.

Another application. My daughter saw this T shirt online and decided to make one
IMG_2440.JPG

I thought the laser cutter might be able to do that. Knocker up the pattern in CAD, slide the T shirt on a off cut of sheet metal and let it rip
IMG_2441.JPG
Happy daughter

looks good. was the material Cotton or Synthetic?

lasers can be fun though....(night time photo shoot in the forest).. the beams looked so real like you could touch them

blueb7.jpg

Back