A Sad Day ..... My best friend ( my dog) passed away

Very sorry to hear this Mark. They become extremely close in a very short time. I don't know what I'll do when Molly goes. When I'm home she is always with me.

"Bill"
You will probably cry a lot for a day or two and tear up when ever you think of her (I been through this before). I now have 5 little urns in my safe containing the ashes of previously rescued pals. The one thought that keeps me going is that I gave them all a loving home and made them happy for a good part of their life, but it never gets any easier to lose one of these precious friends.

My sincere condolences. When my old buddy Rocco passed I buried him out back under the apple tree. He's the first dog I ever did that for. He was wearing his collar and I wrapped him in an old comforter with some of his favorite treats. I buried his leash and bowl with him too. They were his and nobody else can ever use them. Even though my daughter wanted another dog, it was nine months before I could bring myself to get one.

You will probably cry a lot for a day or two and tear up when ever you think of her (I been through this before). I now have 5 little urns in my safe containing the ashes of previously rescued pals. The one thought that keeps me going is that I gave them all a loving home and made them happy for a good part of their life, but it never gets any easier to lose one of these precious friends.

I have always rescued dogs, always mutts until a month ago. I put my best buddy down in February. It was the hardest thing to do. We lucked out a month ago on a German Sheppard, he's very loving and a mush.... There are so many ways he reminds me of Chase, but so many he's not like him. I love him dearly already. He has attached himself to me very quickly. We socialize him daily, with people and dogs. I am glad we had the long mourning period. we needed it. But I am glad I found another one dog to love and care for. If you ask me we get more from them, then they are given.

Sorry to here of your loss Mark . I lost this Sheltie (Roxy) 3 years ago . She never left my side other than to chase cars . Unfortunately , she caught one one night . She has been replaced with 3 other shelties but she is never forgotten .

Back