A Ray of Sunshine In My Life

Mark,

It is lovely to read a good fortune item of news, your lady is lovely, & by all accounts kind, You will your body to heal, Your girlfriend with her love for you will be a blessing, Any girl who goes around toolstores, and helps to make purchases is a real keeper Congratulations & love to you both

You know I believe all guys have their brain in the wrong head. At our age that is almost the last thing I think about. It is nice to just have the companionship. Life is good, who needs drugs? If you really knew Mark you might understand.
You are correct my friend. We are almost at a point where companionship is at the top of the list ........ but not quite maybe ;)

Congratulations Mark!
she is just beautiful, and she obviously make you very happy.
I'm very happy that you have each other.
the body heals when the heart is lifted.
i wish the very best for the both of you!

Sure do Mark, forget flashy hotels, Take the little lady around a big engineering plant Guess with my crazy ideas that is why Mrs Core Oil feels like burning down my Man Cave , (Second thoughts for peace of mind -Back to flash restaurants & hotels! My wife would concur

I'm done worrying about you Mark. You appear to be in very capable hands. My best wishes for the fiance and fiancee (no, I can't figure out how to put the 'doogle' over the first 'e'). :D :encourage:

Back