• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • PLEASE: Read the FORUM RULES BEFORE registering!

A Ray of Sunshine In My Life

mark_f

Global Moderator
Staff member
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
I still have to deal with all my health problems, but there is someone who has been there with me through everything for a long time and today I ASKED MY GIRLFRIEND TO MARRY ME AND SHE SAID YES !!!!!!
20170826_004246_1503748941950.jpg

IMG_0456.JPG

No ..... I didn't rob the cradle. (She is 59). We will get married in about a year. (Lots to plan).
:dancing banana:

Attachments

mark_f

Global Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations Mark. That's a keeper for sure.

"Bill"
She sure is. She makes sure I get time to work in my shop and if I need a tool or a machine, she tells me to go buy it. I wish I could afford to buy everything she tells me to get. I took her to harbor freight with me to get a few drill bits and she keeps throwing tools in my cart and says "you need this". It cost me over a hundred dollars to get out of there.( She doesn't know a screwdriver from a hammer).

mikey

Active User
Congratulations, Mark! She is beautiful, and you two make a really lovely couple. My best wishes for a life full of joy and happiness!!

NEL957

Active User
You know I believe all guys have their brain in the wrong head. At our age that is almost the last thing I think about. It is nice to just have the companionship. Life is good, who needs drugs? If you really knew Mark you might understand.

34_40

Dazed and Confused
We've never met and probably never will but I was so happy to read your announcement.
She's a beautiful lady, inside and out, I hope you both find happiness forever.

core-oil

Active User
Mark,

It is lovely to read a good fortune item of news, your lady is lovely, & by all accounts kind, You will your body to heal, Your girlfriend with her love for you will be a blessing, Any girl who goes around toolstores, and helps to make purchases is a real keeper Congratulations & love to you both

mark_f

Global Moderator
Staff member
You know I believe all guys have their brain in the wrong head. At our age that is almost the last thing I think about. It is nice to just have the companionship. Life is good, who needs drugs? If you really knew Mark you might understand.
You are correct my friend. We are almost at a point where companionship is at the top of the list ........ but not quite maybe ;)

Ulma Doctor

Infinitely Curious
Congratulations Mark!
she is just beautiful, and she obviously make you very happy.
I'm very happy that you have each other.
the body heals when the heart is lifted.
i wish the very best for the both of you!

core-oil

Active User
Sure do Mark, forget flashy hotels, Take the little lady around a big engineering plant Guess with my crazy ideas that is why Mrs Core Oil feels like burning down my Man Cave , (Second thoughts for peace of mind -Back to flash restaurants & hotels! My wife would concur

wrmiller

Chief Tinkerer
I'm done worrying about you Mark. You appear to be in very capable hands. My best wishes for the fiance and fiancee (no, I can't figure out how to put the 'doogle' over the first 'e'). :D :encourage:

Container Above bottom breadcrumb