A Problem with Knurling

Rearsets? Forward controls? Or hand grips for tough guys? ;)

Not sure, I know they went to Perth, Australia. Link has pictures of the bikes.

Custom bike builder had issues with local chip makers. Now he goes to across the world to Linghunt spear tip weapon shop. Honored to have my parts on his bikes. He draws great sketches btw for what he wants. Some of the part challenge me out of my comfort zone, but that's good

http://www.linghunt.com/Projects/CustomMotorCycle/MotorCycle.html

Bike terminology. Looked at your web page and see that the pics posted here are forward controls. Interesting pics from your customer. Not my style but I appreciate the workmanship that went into the scratch built bikes.

I took some pictures of my manual setup before I broke it down. FYI. I sure like that big Aloris holder. Got it for a deal on Ebay years ago.

After chasing a good knurl for years, besides proper alignment and proper feeds, the knurl wheels themselves seems to be the a huge part of it. Those china made wheels I tossed them. Look at them with eye lobe.

Let me look for a video of CNC knurling. I might have one. That huge job was actually easy for knurling, other aspects of it were more difficult. Knurl was my fear taking it on. zero experience with programming for knurl.

knurl%201-2%20straightSetup%20%281%29.jpg

knurl%201-2%20straightSetup%20%282%29.jpg

knurl%201-2%20straightSetup%20%283%29.jpg

knurl%201-2%20straightSetup%20%284%29.jpg

Back