A PM25 for Christmas

That, too!!!

LOL, yeah. And get that car outta there. Cars don't belong in garages... s'amatter with you? :LOL:

Ray :+)

By the way, got an email today my PM20 is in route! Unfortunately I may not be able to take delivery until next week.

LOL...yea, yea. I get it. Should have seen it Sunday. Had tools laying around with chips flying everywhere.

I've always kept a clean shop. Probably a carryover from my days of running an avionics shop for Uncle Sam's Misguided Children. That and my pistolsmith mentor always demanded we clean the shop at the end of the day. I got used to walking into a clean shop each morning. Kinda liked that. :)

That Jeep keeps the other two company. My Camaro can't get up the street when there's snow on the ground. It's a great car for AZ (where I moved from), but it sucks up here in the winter time.

In AZ I played golf every weekend, all year round. Here I have to have indoor activities for several months of the year, hence the creation of my new play room.

Bill

That, too!!!

By the way, got an email today my PM20 is in route! Unfortunately I may not be able to take delivery until next week.

Cool! Let me know when you get your new toy home. I think you're gonna like this metal working stuff.

Bill

Back