A Little More Progress On The Shop ...

FOMOGO

Active User
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Have been doing prep for interior finish, interior walls, door openings, nailers, etc.. Put up 5/8 osb for Pro-Panel wainscoting on the first four ft of the interior walls in the machine shop, and welding/fab areas. Increased the the size of the machine shop from 10x20 to 15x20. That means the welding/fab area has shrunk by an equal amount, but if I have something over sized I can move out into the main shop area if needed. The back/neck brace hopefully comes off in three weeks and the pace should pickup some. Cheers, Mike
P1000827.jpg
P1000826.jpg
P1000825.jpg

I'm surprised they let you do this much with the brace on. Like the looks of what you have done. Wish I had the money and the room for something that big.

I'm surprised they let you do this much with the brace on. Like the looks of what you have done. Wish I had the money and the room for something that big.

I have a helper who does most of the heavy lifting. Probably exceeding the ten# limit they set for me, but trying not to do anything really stupid. Just hard for me to sit still for very long. I have been pretty good about keeping the brace on all day. If it makes you feel any better I probably won't have any money left when this thing is done. :) Mike

looking great Mike,
Hopefully the time will fly while you have the brace on.
get well soon!
all the best

Just remember to take it easy I know what the braces feel like, or at least mine was not very comfortable at times. and yea the ten# limit is a pain. Glad the shop is coming along.

Back