A lifetime supply of a whole lot of stuff, I'm just not sure what it all is.

8 looks like a draw bad for collets in a lathe.

That would make sense... I bet that would work with the silver part in the middle of this:
IMG_2151.jpg

And these:
IMG_2056.jpg IMG_2057.jpg

That'd be pretty cool.

I'll have to go back to the warehouse for a test fit in a bit.

To kids these days, making something is drawing it in a computer and hitting print

I agree but I have 3 grandsons whose favorite classes are woodworking, welding and mechanics. One even looks for stuff to buy that he can fix up and sell. First time I heard the word "flip".

All seniors in high school

Sorry for the loss of your uncle. Glad his stuff went to someone who can use it though.
I have no idea who my stuff will go to. My wife knows nothing about what anything is worth so it will probably all get sold for next to nothing if it is up to her.
My wife will throw most just to be rid of it. Has know idea the value but hates when I buy something even when I sell for a total of $800. On an item I paid $50. For . She only lives for money in the bank my shop is my bank. More money made there then interest in a bank.

From what I see everything's in good usable condition. The only thing I'd do is maybe share some tooling bits or endmills . But get rid of nothing he set you up very well.

Get us some numbers off the quick change tool post and holders. It is difficult to see what size they are.

The one on the left is clearly a woodworking tool. It's for cutting mortices or square holes. A auger type bit goes in the middle an does the hole drilling and the piece here cuts the edges square.
The right one appears to be a different type model but he same, but looks broken.

Back