A good deal from ENCO on QCTP's

george wilson

Global Moderator
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Please note that I am going through an enormous amount of trouble to bring this to your attention!:)

I just got an Enco flyer. Right now,they are selling Phase II WEDGE type QCTP's,series 100 for $185.95. The same in piston type is $2.00 MORE.

The 200 series is the same price as the piston type at $215.95(regular is $452.39,if you can believe that).

Both types of holders come with 5 tool holders. 2regular type,1 cutoff tool holder,1 tool holder/knurl on 1 end,and 1 boring bar holder.

Free shipping till Oct. 31,CODE FREEOCT(how about that for a secret code? :)

I must admit,I just don't get it. Wedge holders always cost more,and are the better type. The 300 and larger sizes are on sale,but do cost more than the piston type. 300= $295.95 for the wedge,and the 400= $425.95. No piston in that last size listed. They must have an overstock on wedge types.

edit,I just noticed that CDCO has them even cheaper,but they are not the Phase II brand,and some see to have had problems dealing with CDCO. I cannot be sure that PhaseII is really any better than nameless Chinese clones,but I would rather spend the extra $16.00 and deal with Enco,and get the Phase II. Just my opinion. I have never had a problem with returning anything to Enco. Not affiliated with them in any way. None of these imports are the quality of an Aloris(which is what I am lucky to have a used one).

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Back