A Big Thank You :)

U

umahunter

Forum Guest
Register Today
I just want to offer up a big thank you to all the great knowledgeable folks on here who offer up great advise to all us newbs who've probably all asked the same questions you'll have answered a million times :) :) :) :)

I feel the same way as you,its not by accident that this place is called The Friendly Machinist Forum.They show it/prove it with each answer and post,glad I came across this forum.-----kroll

Agreed. I hardly ever visit any of the other forums anymore. This one is simply better.
-brino

Yes, it seems many other forums are less than helpful. I too appreciate the folks here.

I agree with everyone else... This is a great group of guys and gals. Thank you!!

The only reason I go to the other forums now is the search engine points me there when trying to find info on something. For a self taught, I really appreciate this place.

In the cesspool that describes most of the internet, there are places where the cream rises above it all. This is one of those places. Just machinists sharing what they lave learned, what works for them, and helping others when they ask questions. Best of all, the conversations stay positive, without backbiting and condescending put downs. I love these forums! Thanks, Nels, for starting it and working hard to keep it true to your vision. Thanks, also, to all the volunteer moderators who show us the paths and keep everything running smoothly.

Back