6F power feed on a Bridgeport has issues

Tink

Registered
Registered
I havn't been able to find a schematic for this 6F board. The output drivers for the armature is a solid state device. (M252512f) It has 6 terminals. AC1, AC2, G1, G2, and + and - I read 120 v ac across AC1 and AC2. I measure about 120 v dc on both gates and + and- to ground. The light comes on with power but I have no motion in either direction. I found the micro switch that drives to the left defective. the n/o contacts measuring about 4 ohms. replaced switch with no change. Im not to familiar with shunt wound dc motors, other than 2 separate voltages are sent to the motor. one for the field windings and one to the armature. I don't remember the exact numbers at the moment but I measured the field windings at about 4 ohms and the armature at about 40 ohms which I thought was a little high. the 500 ohm pot for speed rate ohms out good. The diodes appear to measure good in the circuit. As do the caps. No components appear to be damaged. Any help would be appreciated. Especially a proper schematic.

Tom F had posted a diagram for his discrete version- I'll see if I can cut and paste it here
Mark
1510523106242.png1510523106242.png

Sorry it's kind of small- let me try again
Darn I can't seem to make it any bigger- See Tom Fs original post on this topic
M

Back