5hp 3 phase question

Yes.has mph sensor at opposite end from pulley.off old motor or belt.don't know which.can look at control board to see.can change speed with key pad when in alpine program.j5 and j25 are in different locations on my board..this was made in 2008 per tags on boards. Thanks Phil

so the emergency stop is a card that is pulled out of the console when you fall. So when you put it back in it resets it.
you must have a slot , make a plastic card to insert into that slot and that resets the emergency stop... none of you has ever been on a treadmill????

Different set up.has a stop switch where plastic card would be..yes pull.would stop.reinsert.would run..this is separate switch.emergency stop has/is on totally different circuit and switch which I don't have.yes have been on several treadmills.also took apart several..thanks

Was thinking could get rid of console if I could find correct circuits in supply ribbon to console to wire in a pot .sounds too simple..thanks

Ulma doctor.thanks for shining light on j25..after grounding a terminal can pull 1 program.alpine pass.set time.change speed.installed both boxes today.think a 5hp motor is a bit much but will use as is for awhile..have couple big dc motors,2hp 3 phase..thanks for your help and time..Phil

Back