1236 Scale Lengths

JPower6210

Registered
Registered
Hi All- getting ready to order a 1236- and sell my old Shoptask... I am considering keeping the DRO that I put together for the shoptask but am evaluating the cost of a new scale/scales. Could someone with a DRO on their 1236 post the scale lengths they have on their machine? Pictures would be great! A search did not turn up any measurements- Thanks!

John

And out of curiosity- what is the two digit readout on your display on the bottom- I don't see the same display on the ebay sellers store-

JP

Hi Darkzero- I see you said 220 and 920- I was checking the ebay seller you mentioned and saw 220 and 950 for available lengths- did you request a special longer length? Thanks.

JP
And out of curiosity- what is the two digit readout on your display on the bottom- I don't see the same display on the ebay sellers store-

JP

Yes, I did request the specific length & scale type. The 2 digit display is for quick access to tool offsets that can be preset. I believe other DRO displays have this function as well through a menu or something. I did not purchase my display from that ebay seller.

Back