0% Lowers ... Where To Buy?

M

Mister Ed

Forum Guest
Register Today
Hey guys, I think I have decided to machine a 0% lower just to gain experience and improve my skills. I used to have a C&R FFL and shoot high-power rifle as well, but I have been out of the gun scene for some time now.

Anyways, where do you find the 0% lowers?? Everyplace I look all that I really see is 80%. Those places that have 0% listed all appear to be out of stock.

Thanks,
Ed

Not sure why the raw forgings aren't available, they used to be plentiful and cheap. Maybe people were hoarding them thinking the next president would ban them?
Anyway, you could just start off with a block of 7075 aluminum.

DS Arms has or had them. I've bought 0% upper and lower forgings from them. I just checked and they aren't listed right now. Probably worth a call to inquire though.
Dave

No one seams to have them listed now and if they do ... "Sold Out". However, after literal hours of searching I did finally find 2 sites with 0% lowers listed. One wanted near $60 (closed the site quick, don't even remember who it was LOL). The other site AK-Builder.com had them @ $23 each. I have a couple on the way.

Yes I have, thanks. I was actually looking at how to, prior to deciding to actually purchase a 0% and came across his instructions at that time. Reading through those instructions was kinda the deciding factor to purchase a couple.

I've got a 5 gallon bucket full at the shop ya'll can have for 20 bucks each plus shipping, I was going to machine them but never have. Priority Mail Flat Rate would be reasonable for shipping.

I've got a 5 gallon bucket full at the shop ya'll can have for 20 bucks each plus shipping, I was going to machine them but never have. Priority Mail Flat Rate would be reasonable for shipping.
I'd like one , be nice to try and make one from scratch , have a few of the 80% jobbers.

Back