Mini Split install

I wish I could do something with my milling machine like that. I have a power draw bar and the control is on the left side of the head. So what I have been doing (with great pain) is lifting my left arm up with my right arm and grabbing the control, then put the tool in the spindle with my right. It very hard to even push the buttons on the draw bar. I just have no strength to do it.

I was hoping I'd hear from someone today, but I'm losing hope on that.

Last year I thought I’d never be able to lift my arm again but it came around and now I can do everything except some limit on the extreme movement.

Along the way I found a lot of people have had shoulder repair surgery. The universal signal if it goes well is saying “I had shoulder surgery” and lifting the arm up in the air at the same time

Shoulder surgery is down right scary. Lots going on in there, as it is the most complicated joint going. My right one has pain in it and the doc said bursitis. It is occupational from the one machine that has manual control wheels. The longer I stay away from it, the better the shoulder gets. Hopefully in a few months the pain will be gone as well as my waking up every day to do that job.
Pierre

Back